Monday, November 9, 2009

Etsy Obsession...

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Etsy is the best thing to happen to me since I met Future Hubs.  Speaking of Future Hubs, I think to save time I'll be referring to him as "FH" from now on.  Moving on.


Hot AND affordable!

I cannot believe how lucky I am to be finding all this PERFECT jewelry, it's getting to the point where I don't want to look anymore because I've got too many favorites!  The above beauties are courtesy of MorningGloryDesigns, a wonderful Etsy artist that makes truly gorgeous vintage style jewelry for good prices.  Looks a bit familiar right?





















Image courtesy 1ofmykind

Hmmm, while the 1ofmykind earrings are slightly cooler, and use vintage glass pieces, they are 3 times the price.  So with my budget, looks like I'll have to be a cheap ass and choose the less expensive, but still awesome pieces. 

Anyone else suffering from Etsy overload?

No comments:

Post a Comment