Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Etsy Obsession...

Boy do I love me some Etsy, as I've gushed before.  After losing the second vintage necklace I did more hardcore searching on my favorite crafty website looking for vintage inspired sparkly things.  I had set up a custom request for a jewelry set, but wasn't sold on any of the many responses I received.  Here are some pieces that I'm strongly considering if I decide to purchase new instead of old:




















Rediculous. 

Seriously?  Better than vintage, these earrings are new but made with vintage glass and findings.  Etsy seller 1ofmykind has stolen my heart, if only the pieces were more in my price range.  I am planning to contact her shortly to request a matching necklace and find out if I can afford this option.


PRETTY!!

Loving this piece by AzureTreasures as well.  It has matching earrings, and she can do any color stone, and the 3 piece set is $68!!

However,  this girl has really stopped me in my tracks, liliswan knows just want I want and she's never even met me!

Awesome!

This set is just gorgeous.  Vintage and a little off-beat without going crazy and clashing with my dress.  Matching earrings make the set only $60.  That's just one of my many favorites out of her large selection of vintage inspired jewelry.  She can also do things in sterling silver!

Love supporting artists, if I can't buy stuff second hand I always check out Etsy!  So which one is a winner?  Votes?

No comments:

Post a Comment